Phoenix Plaza, No.161 Changjiang West Road,E&T.D.Zone,Qingdao,Shandong, P.R.China
Humic acid can improve the absorption of nutrients by plants. The reason is that humic acid can improve the permeability of cell membranes, allowing nutrients to enter cells more easily, and accelerating the absorption of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium by root cells.
Everyone hopes that crops can increase production, so what is the essence of increasing production? Two ways:
One is to increase the number of cells;
The second is to increase the cell volume.
It happens that humic acid has an effect on both aspects.
Everyone knows that it is not easy for plant cells to elongate and grow, because plant cells have cell walls. Once the cell wall is formed, the volume of the cell is basically fixed, so the cell wall fundamentally limits the size of the cell. But the cell wall is not formed instantaneously. Specifically, a lot of proline is bound to the cell wall. After the proline is combined with the cell wall, it will become hydroxyproline with the participation of ferrous ions. The acid accumulates more and more, and the cell wall does not grow when it reaches a certain level.
Therefore, in order to keep the cell wall growing, reducing the accumulation of hydroxyproline is the key, and humic acid can make the ferrous ion and proline less accessible, reduce the formation of hydroxyproline, and make the cell wall longer In some time, plant cells will grow larger in size. In addition, the humic acid entering the cell can also increase enzyme activity, promote protein synthesis and other functions.
When is humic acid used?
1. If the soil is acidified and salinized, adjust it with humic acid.
2. A lot of chemical fertilizers are used. Humic acid is used when the soil is salinized, compacted, and organic matter is lacking.
3. The effect of using biological inoculants is not ideal. Biological bacteria can be combined with humic acid. Humic acid can provide carbon source for biological bacteria to make it more effective.
4. The ground temperature is low, especially in winter, because potassium nitrate will reduce the water temperature when dissolved in water, and the effect of humic acid is absolutely great.
5. Before the advent of the dry and rainy seasons, the use of humic acid will reduce the loss of drought and flood to a certain extent.
6. If root growth or premature aging is caused by any of the above reasons, humic acid should be used.
7. All crops that need to pursue color and surface finish must use humic acid.
8. Humic acid for crops that need swelling.
9. Humic acid is used for crops that are weak and need rapid recovery.